ANTI-VANDAL® Technology is a clever self-protection system that has been invented for the AGT reader to equip them with higher anti-sabotage protection. The system excels by extreme resistance against various kinds of intentional and unintentional damage, which can be detected and recorded “ANTI-VANDAL® events” together with other data from the reader to AGT software that installed in your computer for analyzed and reported in the Report of ANTI-VANDAL events.
The ANTI-VANDAL® Technology enables to take important precautions against possible damage of a reader or data loss in advance.
Most important types of detection and protection:
- Detects 3 levels of hit intensity up to 10 G
- Over-voltage of the sensor up to 265 V
- Intentional short circuit on the sensor probe – attempt to discharge the battery
- Resistance against the microwave oven
How Does AGT™ Guard Tour System
Every AGT reader has a unique serial number and thanks to this number it can be easily identified by evaluation software. Also, every iButton chip has a unique identification number. The chips can be used for the identification of a person or the identification of a place or an object.
Touching an iButton chip, the reader reads the identification number of the chip and it also records the information about the time and date of the touch, it serves as a data collector. Besides, all the AGT readers are equipped with the unique ANTI-VANDAL® Technology, which protects them against possible damage.
The data from the reader are then downloaded to a PC to AGT software. The data transfer can be done in two different ways:
- Directly – placing the reader into the TMD USB download adapter
- Indirectly – all data from the sensor are downloaded to a supervisor data collector held by a supervisor. Then the data will be transferred from the data chip through the USB adapter to the PC.
Why Choose AGT
- ANTI-VANDAL® Technology – The AGT™ readers are the most robust employee-monitoring devices in the world. They are equipped with unique ANTI-VANDAL® Technology, a self-protective system that can even recognize WHO tried to damage the sensor and HOW.
- Small with low weight – With their size (90 mm) and weight (49 g) the AGT™ sensors.
- Capacity – The AGT™ sensors offer the maximum capacity of 14 000 readings.
- Integrated battery – The 5-year guarantee and integrated 10-year battery life ensure the lowest running costs to the customer.
- Wide range of possible use – During the years of its existence, the AGT system has proved its effectiveness and qualities in a range of different areas and applications, e.g. guard-tour control, postal services, health-care services, cleaning services, bus inspections and many others.
- Extensive product range – In order to satisfy different needs of customers, we offers four types of AGT model reader: AGT-14k+, AGT-2000f, AGT-1000f, AGT-200m. Besides, there is a wide range of accessories available.
- AGT™ Software– User friendly software that offers a variety of data reports, from simple tour reports to detailed employee reports.