Why Building Management Systems Important
- Improve Energy Efficiency. Saving energy is beneficial to a business’s bottom line as well as its impact on the earth. Alerton building management systems control and monitor heating and cooling, security, fire/life safety, and electrical systems as efficiently as possible to minimize the amount of energy business requires to operate, saving money and lessening environmental impact.
- Reduce Operational Downtime. When building systems are fully integrated and well-managed there is rarely any downtime for business operations or employee comfort concerns. Alerton products will increase productivity throughout a facility or multiple facilities.
- Seamless Integration with Existing Equipment. Alerton native BACnet controllers and software are designed to work with any brand of existing equipment in a building. It is not necessary to replace the existing HVAC, electrical, computer, fire safety, or any other system in order to upgrade building management systems to Alerton products.
Who Is Alerton
Alerton founded in 1981, and it has been ALTON first product principal since established in the year 2001,
Back then, our technical director was just a BAS Project Engineer for NTV7 (a first fully native BACnet building in Malaysia) and Islamic Art Museum Malaysia buildings in 1998 Menara Zurich and Gurney Plaza buildings in 2001.
Alerton is a pioneer and industry leader in providing building management solutions for heating, ventilation, and air-conditioning equipment for all types and sizes of buildings based on a standard communication protocol to give building owners flexibility in their building solutions. We also help simplify building management by integrating fire, life safety, lighting, access management, and other building systems.
Since 1981, Alerton was the first to offer a top-to-bottom “native” BACnet system, a pioneer in manufacturing Direct Digital Controls (DDC), and earliest to offer a Windows-based operator’s workstation, and up to today, it has been proven a stable and reliable system over 30 years. Alerton has been instrumental in defining the BACnet protocol today. Alerton was acquired by Novar PLC (MK) in 2003, and then Novar PLC (MK) acquired by Honeywell in 2005.
To date, we have completed projects for buildings with powerful system design equipped with internet and web-based interface, providing the current demand of IoT, Energy Dashboard, and Chart for analytical by building owners.
What Alerton Offer
- Pioneer Direct Digital Controls (DDC) technology
- Windows®-based operator workstation
- Intelligent zone sensor—the Microset™
- Top-to-bottom native BACnet® system.